[Forteana 002] The Office: Ultimatum Remixes - Out now!

Het nieuws forum van Legendary Clubs
Elite Club Member

[Forteana 002] The Office: Ultimatum Remixes - Out now!

Bericht door Psytox »

The first Forteana from Israeli's Deep'a & Vek (and remixer Chaim) did well, so on we go with the next release...

Afbeelding

Cat.: ASG/FN002
Artist: The Office
Title: Ultimatum Remixes

Track Titles:
01. Ultimatum - Tom Hades Remix
02. Ultimatum - Charles T. Light House Ultimated Mix

Buy now on Beatport: The Office - Ultimatum Remixes

Feedbackpage on http://www.coincidencerecords.be/feedback

Some info:
After his release on our digital label Coincidence we wanted more. More Ultimatums, more colombian beats, more dancefloor craziness. And that's exactly what you are gonna get with this EP.
Tom Hades unleashes his devils with his interpretation, a relentless techno stomper that builds up to a massive climax that makes it a pure anthem for the techno loving people around. Tested on belgian dancefloors and garantueed to take no prisoners.
Charles T. Light House (you can call him El Carlitto, but we call him Ramon Tapia) signs for the second mix. He recently made tracks on labels such as Craft Music or Turbo and this remix surely shows his talent. On the edge between minimal techno and elektro, he takes the basic elements of "Ultimatum" and turns it into his unique blend. A massive mix that will surely work everywhere people want to dance.

Format: Tom Hades remix on vinyl as a part of Forteana Sampler.01, both tracks digitally on Beatportand Junodownload

Some feedback:

Laurent Garnier: been playing it for a couple of weeks now. Sounds great on a big system

DJ Behrouz (Nervous Rec.): i will play the office- during wmc thanks (charted at N° 3)

Charl Chaka (radio 1, plus minus sessions, lodge, warped, Dubai): will def be playing charles mix at the local minumal night, can see it being a dance floor killer!

Gel Abril: tom hades is the one for me tnx!

James TT (Pulse Radio, Sydney): I never actually heard the original of this. And although i liked the Tom Hades mix it was a bit to heavy, so really liking what Charles has done.

Jozif (ResidentAdvisor, The End, PushFM, AFM): excellent ep! full support

Laura Heath (House FM): Wicked package here... all tunes are really nice, well produced. Will be rinsing the Jonestown mix.... along with 'Ultimatum'. Nice sound.... keep them coming..

Thomas Jaldemark (Donk Boys, Frankie Rec): Cool Tom Hades Remix! Charles T. Light House mix is the best.

Cook-E (Studio Brussel): Tom Hades Remix is amazing, played on the radio show and charted (N°5).

Tom Dazing (Heimatmelodie): Loving the Tom Hades Remix!

Tomaz (Stubru, Intec, KozzMozz): Tom 's remix for me

Blush (Push FM): Loving both mixes on the ep one to play to get those asses moving!!!
PsyTox / Norman Bates
Coincidence Rec., Forteana Records, KozzMozz

www.coincidencerecords.be / www.myspace.com/djpsytox

Bericht door Dj Devyd »

beide rmx'en zijn zeer goed gedaan !
voorlopig denk ik echter dat ik de Tom Hades Rmx het vaakste ga opleggen

knap werk
Afbeelding
Elite Club Member

Bericht door Psytox »

tnx :) Tom Hades versie is ook mijn favo, lekker pletsen :D
PsyTox / Norman Bates