Kevin Jee

Het forum van legendarische Belgische DJ's

Bericht door Dj Devyd »

nope same here, 5 uur aan het downen geweest en dan krijg ik een error wegens time-out
Afbeelding
Club Member

Bericht door Kevin Jee »

Dj Devyd schreef:nope same here, 5 uur aan het downen geweest en dan krijg ik een error wegens time-out
Tips...
When the download stops, dont wait... Start again from zero!
It will free up the bandwith and you will have more chance to go quicker on the next try...
Dont forget, sometimes there are multi-downloads on the same time.
Be patient!
And for the "Speedy Gonzales people": Try to find quiet hours... Or do it on descent... :D

:wink:
Kevin Jee

Bericht door Aurélie »

Danku voor de tips Kevin ;). Bij mij is het gelukt rond het middaguur :-D

Bericht door Del@y »

its great to read there's gonna be a new opportunity for you @ villa loca

the building and name of the club already seem ok, together with your atmospheric music and fellow musicmagicians it has to last !

keep up the good work
Are there really Angels ?

OUR NATION WILL NEVER DIE

Bericht door Dj Devyd »

thnx for the tip, ik ga nu es proberen op deze rustige donderdagmiddag :D
Afbeelding
Club Member

Bericht door Kevin Jee »

Del@y schreef:its great to read there's gonna be a new opportunity for you @ villa loca
the building and name of the club already seem ok, together with your atmospheric music and fellow musicmagicians it has to last !
keep up the good work
Thanks for your support!
Here a bit more of informations...
Those parties are organised by the guys who were behind the famous 36hours of Tour & Taxi, for those who might remember those great parties!
They have been @ De Curve on New Year and they asked me to become the host of their new concept...
I will be there from the start, making the warm up with my new choices and to introduce the guest that will play a speciel 4 hours set. I will take back control just after him to finish in a more "festive" way....
We hope any people present will enjoy each of our trips!

Kevin Jee
Club Member

Bericht door eldivino »

Kevin Jee schreef:
Del@y schreef:its great to read there's gonna be a new opportunity for you @ villa loca
keep up the good work
Thanks for your support!
Here a bit more of informations...
Those parties are organised by the guys who were behind the famous 36hours of Tour & Taxi, for those who might remember those great parties!
They have been @ De Curve on New Year and they asked me to become the host of their new concept...
I will be there from the start, making the warm up with my new choices and to introduce the guest that will play a speciel 4 hours set. I will take back control just after him to finish in a more "festive" way....
We hope any people present will enjoy each of our trips!

Kevin Jee
Klinkt goed, wil zeker wel eens komen zien dus van zodra er meer info is over de data mag je da zeker laten weten... Alvast succes ermee!!!!

grtz
mi vario es primeiro
Respected Member

Bericht door cloud »

kevin speelt in metropolis in maart(frankrijk)
ooit al iemand van hier die deze club bezocht heeft?
er is ook een after gepland met kevin
KEVIN...INFO?
Club Member

Bericht door Kevin Jee »

cloud schreef:kevin speelt in metropolis in maart(frankrijk)
ooit al iemand van hier die deze club bezocht heeft?
er is ook een after gepland met kevin
KEVIN...INFO?
Ok, here a bit of more infos ...
The Metropolis-Montpellier is a brand new location, that opened its doors on the 20 of october 2006 (website still in construction...). Capacity is +/-2000 people and extremely well working !!!

On the 11 of december 2004 I was in Privas-Montelimar in another Metropolis were Defi J was already resident..
He decided to leave the club to open his own in Montpellier.

AtmosFeeric weekend in Montpellier...
The plan is to play at Metropolis on the saturday night 24 of march, from 2 till 4
Than in the morning to go to the biggest Montpellier afterclub (he told me about 1000 people...), play an hour or two than to go in another one for another setje... And there are still negociations for me to play on the sunday night as well...
Definitive venues and schedules will be online soon....

For those who are interested with travel and cost details because they maybe like to join...

There are no flight on saturdays, so....
Saturday 24 march
TGV from Lille Europe (12.15) to Montpellier (17.05) cost:75 euros
http://be-internet.bene-system.com/bene ... IL&DIST=BS

Monday 26 march
Ryanair flight from Nîmes (13.20) to Bruxelles-Charleroi (14.55) cost: 35.56 euros
http://www.ryanair.com

Prices are internet reservable only...

I can look for your hotel accomodations in case of need...

Kevin Jee

Bericht door funkadelic groovestar »

Montpellier will never be the same again :-D :eek:
daar gaan serieuze feestjes losbarsten dat weekend.
Groetjes
Club Member

Bericht door stessel »

Hey Kevin,

long time since I last saw you play. It was @ Steven's birthday party @ de Curve last year. Too bad I had a golf tournament @ 11 so I had to leave around 8.30. What a great night. You took us all on a trip!

Anytime in the near future you're playing around Leuven again?
Club Member

Bericht door Kevin Jee »

stessel schreef:Hey Kevin,

long time since I last saw you play. It was @ Steven's birthday party @ de Curve last year. Too bad I had a golf tournament @ 11 so I had to leave around 8.30. What a great night. You took us all on a trip!

Anytime in the near future you're playing around Leuven again?
Hi Stessel

Thanks for your kind comments!
Concerning Leuven, Steven told me that he would like to move his Delicious concept out from La Rocca to De Curve...
Reason is that La Rocca's backstage depends too much on parties that happen in the main hall...
Some of the last Delicious parties suffered from less people in La Rocca! That happens often, when there are no big parties! Or in a clearer way, when the saturday residents are playing!
I have still no dates for the moment, maybe you should contact him (djaysteven@hotmail.com)
I am sure he will appreciate your support!
Hoping he will have faith to start something new and out of a place that goes to nowhere...

Kevin Jee
Club Member

Bericht door Kevin Jee »

funkadelic groovestar schreef:Montpellier will never be the same again :-D :eek:
daar gaan serieuze feestjes losbarsten dat weekend.
Groetjes

Hey Funkadelic!
Ik zal mijn beste doen om allemaal op zijn kop zetten!
Hope they will all become Dark House freaks!!!!!!!

Some pictures of Metropolis are online!
If you wanna have a "before" taste...

Respected Member

Bericht door cloud »

als de delicious avonden verplaatst worden naar de curve ga ik er zeker eens naar toe :-D
la rocca is niet echt mijn ding

nieuwe liveset van in de curve is fenomenaal!
darkhouse :nod:

Bericht door puree »

allez Kevke, proficiat met de booking in Montpellier ! Kennen de Fransen dan al huismuziek ? :mrgreen: Jij zal ze wel iets leren hé !

Tiens, Defi J, was die vroeger geen resident in de Colloseum in het vredevolle Charleroi (waar ui broer toch ook nog eventjes heeft gedraaid niet ?)

Cheers !
Plaats reactie