Kevin Jee

Het forum van legendarische Belgische DJ's
puree

Bericht door puree »

Kevin, besides the questions :

a) have you ever been paid by maaltijdcheques ?
b) what did you think of Extreme (yeah yeah the club, not your life :lol: )?

I have another question :

c) how is / was your relation with the other djs in the scene. I know you very appreciate Frank, Yves and Phi Phi but you must have less contact with guys like Marko, Laurent Warin or George's .. I mean you are very different types and you played in very different clubs ?
Club Member

Bericht door Kevin Jee »

erased
Laatst gewijzigd door Kevin Jee op 07 sep 2006, 16:59, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Respected Member

Bericht door cloud »

nice story :)
a friend of my told me long time ago(i gues after balmoral)that he see you
somewhere in a club-not usual for house addicts-playing with the looks of a gothic...
i know you are a very great fan of 80's pop etc but would you do this things again when they ask you...playing whole sets i mean?
puree

Bericht door puree »

Kev, did you know the club 37°C à Estaimpuis et Skyline près de Mouscron dans les années 80 ?? Ca devrait etre trestres zolie là bas ... :wink:
Sirocco

Bericht door Sirocco »

Kevin Jee schreef:....and so to have better control on what is happening wrong these last years... But as I can feel not much of them are complaining about the situation, it dont give me any kick to try to unify to fight for...
Kevin Jee
I think your actually on to something there. A club by the dj's for the people! For me that's the reasons why tc brain is so succesfull in Barocco. Although I am not into progressive I still really appreciate the fact that he managed to set a succesfull club nowadays. So it is still possible. There's unfortunately already to many money greedy club owners :evil:

Bericht door altered »

Hey, Kevin

You talk about George's business.

What do you think about the dj's there

- Michael Forzza

- Cp

These are youngsters, but for me the top of Belgium.
anything goes, but it has to be underground
Club Member

Bericht door Kevin Jee »

erased
Laatst gewijzigd door Kevin Jee op 07 sep 2006, 17:00, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Bericht door altered »

Hi Kevin

A lot of guys like "Michael Forzza" in Belgium?

I don't think so, perhaps you don't know him because he's younger than you.

All the members here at legendaryclubs will confirm that he's one of the biggest talents in Belgium (as a dj and a producer - my god "Kahana and Exposure" :wink: , super records). It's not because he's also a "flamand" like me that i'm defending him. Also, i don't think that George's would take the risc of giving such a responsability as a resident of his club to a dj who's just a dj like many in Belgium.

He's one of the few of the younger generation that has the ability to create an athmosphere with his own style.

About Cp, for me he's one of the best progressive djs in Belgium, but i don't know him personnaly.

Thanks for your response Kevin and perhaps we meet someday at a club.
(Je vais surement venir te dire bonjour) :D
anything goes, but it has to be underground
Club Member

Bericht door Kevin Jee »

erased
Laatst gewijzigd door Kevin Jee op 07 sep 2006, 16:57, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Bericht door clerkie »

me and jee will never get along but i have to say that i admire his technique, never seen anything like it in belgium.

I heard from a friend that he has a special technique for backspins...
puree

Bericht door puree »

clerckie, vesta je geen vloams misschien ?? Ge doet er volgens mij beter aan om in dit topic niet meer te replyen want een positieve reactie van Kevin mag je vergeten. Ge stopt dus beter met slijmen, want voor we het weten zitten we weer serieus way off topic ... Merci
Respected Member

Bericht door cloud »

vlam :shock: :lol:

Bericht door clerkie »

mag hier nog een mening geuit worden?

forum = plaats waar mensen gedachten en ideeen uitwisselen die niet noodzakelijk hoeven te stroken.

is dat vlaams genoeg voor u puree?
Josjie

Bericht door Josjie »

Forum waar ik niet te veel zin heb in zever... dus volgende keer als er boel komt gaan we ons keer vies moeten maken.

Btw die flyer van La Rocca, ik peis dat ik er een gans pakske van heb. Vraag is gewoon waar
Legendary Member

Bericht door Nostalgie90 »

backspin? :o
die heb ik hier niet zitten
heb je er een foto van? :mrgreen:
Plaats reactie