Lazer Classx: Stream url's & Info -> Streams zijn On

Het forum van Lazer Classx en Retroduction

Re: Lazer Classx: Stream url's & Info -> Streams zijn On

Bericht door djginod »

I've changed some settings on the program, equalizer and limiter, and recorded a new file:

Lazer-broadcast-16-02-10.mp3

Let me know if there is a distortion ? Maybe in the first minute, but that was an aggressive mix from someone from Holland :mrgreen:
Club Member

Bericht door Pakrac »

Hello,

I am sorry to intervien in this, but can the complainer first check and tell us his recordingssettings of his/her soundcard.
If your wave-line is put at miximum, you could create that overloaded sound.
An example of how it look like : Afbeelding
In this example the volume and the wavevolume are set to maximum. Not preferable.
And I must say, I am lissening to Lazer Class X right now, and nothing seems to loud, execpt for the fact that this music has te be played LOUD! :cheers: 8)
"What the f*** you think you are doing?" -Madonna-

Bericht door i_love_lazer »

Hello,

i recorded nothing!! i just played the stream. The screenshots are made by opening/playing the sample file from djginod! it makes no difference where the mixer setting is when i open an existing file in an audioeditor. the signal is overdriven and with low dynamic! (see picture from audacity in last posting)
in digital recording everything over 0db is overdriven and gets distorted and the wave gets cut from sine- to squarewave! not like an analogue tapedeck or a mixer where you can go over 0db to boost the signal. i made new screenshots.
these files are not recorded!! i just saved the streams with streamripper! by this method the signal will not be changed and stays original and the mixersetting takes no effect.
i say it again: sorry for the trouble!
Bijlagen
here is a screenshot from lazer.<br />as yo can see, its going over 0db and the peaks gets red. but i think its a bit better now, than before. the wave is not so hard on the limit now. dynamic is about 8db (darker green).
here is a screenshot from lazer.
as yo can see, its going over 0db and the peaks gets red. but i think its a bit better now, than before. the wave is not so hard on the limit now. dynamic is about 8db (darker green).
vu&spectrum_audacity_2.jpg (37.7 KiB) 520 keer bekeken
for comparison: here is a screenshot, that i made from a streamcapture from digitally imported classic electronica.<br />As you can see, it goes never over 0db, and the peakmeter stays green. the dynamic is about 20db
for comparison: here is a screenshot, that i made from a streamcapture from digitally imported classic electronica.
As you can see, it goes never over 0db, and the peakmeter stays green. the dynamic is about 20db
vu&spectrum_audacity_1.jpg (40.36 KiB) 520 keer bekeken

Bericht door djginod »

I've changed some loudness protection settings, and some bass protections settings as well. Can you tune in again, and let me know if there is a difference !
Plaats reactie